A new active
We asked teachers what they needed to really make the most of their time in the CLIL classroom, and they told us.
The result? NEW Think Do Learn.
Find out how the project has evolved:
NEW colourful double page which opens the unit by explaining the objectives of the unit, what the experiment will be and shows images to help check students’ prior knowledge.
MORE step-by-step instructions for the experiments.
The quantity of text increases with the students’ level.
NEW digital content comics for levels 3 and 4.
NEW magazine-like double page of information to help students’ with Find Out activities for levels 5 and 6.
MORE experiment videos.
MORE stories in levels 1 and 2.
NEW common activity icons that link our ELT and CLIL books.
MORE revision activities.
NEW study skills section.
Now you will find the experiment within each project, rather than at the end of the unit.
Class book levels 1, 2, 3 and 5 •
Downloadable Songs and Stories •
Interactive Plus Zone •
Activity Book •
Story Books for levels 1 & 2 •
• Teacher’s Book
• Digital Version Class Book (for IWB)
• Class CD with listening activities, songs and stories
• Flashcards (levels 1 and 2)
• Printable resources including extra worksheets, templates, tests, material lists, letters to parents and unit programmes
• Digital resources including Experiment time! videos, karaoke versions of the songs, digital stories with audio and activities (levels 1 and 2), digital flashcards, animations, digital posters, interactive activities and games, talking book, and web and video links
Need help dealing with challenges in the classroom?
Authors Jane Cadwallader and Alison Blair offer their expert advice.