We asked teachers what they needed to really make the most of their time in the CLIL classroom, and they told us.
The result? NEW Think Do Learn.
Find out how the project has evolved:
MORE activities in every lesson
MORE links to other subjects
NEW worksheets to focus on communicative tasks and games
NEW craft videos
Class book •
Downloadable Songs and Stories •
Interactive Plus Zone •
• Teacher’s Book
• Digital Version Class Book (for IWB)
• Class CD with listening activities, songs and stories
• Printable resources including song lyrics, story scripts, communication games, material lists, letters to parents and unit programmes
• Digital resources including craft videos, karaoke versions of the songs, stories with integrated audio, slide show presentations, digital flashcards, digital posters, picture dictionary, interactive activities and games, a talking book, and web or video links
• CLIL – to – Go! activities in Oxford Premium (sample)
Discover more with our product demos:
Need help dealing with challenges in the classroom?
Authors Jane Cadwallader and Alison Blair offer their expert advice.