Develop students’ thinking skills effectively by actively involving them in their learning process, stimulating their curiosity and encouraging them to learn through doing.
Engaging projects promote study skills and autonomous learning.
• Teacher’s Book
• Digital version of Class Book (for IWB)
• Class CD with songs and listening activities
• Flashcards (levels 1 and 2)
• Printable resources: extra worksheets, templates, tests, material lists, letters to parents and unit programmes.
• Digital resources: karaoke versions of the songs, slide show presentations, digital flashcards, animations, interactive activities, talking book, web and video links.
• CLIL – to – Go! activities in Oxford Premium (sample)
Need help dealing with challenges in the classroom?
Authors Jane Cadwallader and Alison Blair offer their expert advice in our: “CLIL Advice Column: Think Do Learn Edition”.