Bring excitement to the classroom with group activities and engaging experiments. Develop students’ thinking skills effectively by actively involving them in their learning process, stimulating their curiosity and encouraging them to learn through doing.
• Teacher’s Book
• Digital version of Class Book (for IWB)
• Digital version of Activity Book (for IWB)
• Class CD with songs and stories
• Flashcards (levels 1 and 2)
• Printable resources: extra worksheets, templates, tests, material lists, letters to parents and unit programmes.
• Digital resources: Experiment time! videos, karaoke versions of the songs, digital stories with audio and activities (levels 1 and 2), slide show presentations, digital flashcards, animations, interactive activities, talking book, web and video links.
• CLIL – to – Go! activities in Oxford Premium (sample)
Need help dealing with challenges in the classroom?
Authors Jane Cadwallader and Alison Blair offer their expert advice in our: “CLIL Advice Column: Think Do Learn Edition”.